Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Digression of Sorts

For a while now I have been quite dissatisfied with the current state of my political affiliation. In my eyes, the Republican party had been served a steaming plate of "epic fail." They are disconnected, self-absorbed, and focused on the wrong issues. Taxing and Spending isn't just for Democrats any more. Republicans are just as guilty as anyone of wasting tax payer money.

Now, after a late-night watching the Daily Show with P.J. Rourke's, I became self-aware. I was hiding my true self in the cookie cutter mold projected by years of the political machine running rampant. I agreed with no pundits on either side of the table. It was an asinine exercise in electile dysfunction. After really thinking about my beliefes, I realized I was a Libertarian. I am pro-citizian, pro-constitution, the best governement governs least type of guy.

If you are confused about what political affiliation you are, or tired of your current one, check out this site.

I doubt any news orgs will cover this, but Glinkman is formally endorsing Ron Paul for President.

No comments: