Monday, November 17, 2008

WHOOMP! THERE IT IS!

I don't like to say 'I told you so,' but in this case: "I told you so!" Battlefield Heroes is delayed untill sometime in 2009. HA! This after going off on them for saying that the game was already out. BIG MISTAKE. Remember the perrills of Duke Nukem 4? We'll its almost 10 years later and still no game. Not sure who they are targeting with DN4? I'm hopeing they can pack it with fun gameplay instead of cashing in on the fanboys who buy the compolsory copy. DICE still owes for a BF2 patch by the way. They had a release a while back and still no sign of it.

Tonight is the eve of Left 4 Dead release. I think I am going to test it out at 12:01 AM. Hellz yeah! I got L4D to tide me over untill DICE can get thier game together. Thanks Valve!

No comments: